Set of Four Greenes Fence Best Value Cedar Raised Garden Bed Planter, 24″ W x 96″ L x 10.5″ H
- Greenes value raised garden bed: Greenes Fence value line of Cedar raised garden beds allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room They need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is made in the USA of North American Cedar and left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in.
- Value Line: with boards that are unsanded and thinner than our original and premium lines, Our value raised garden beds allow you to have a beautiful garden without the premium price.
- Easy to set up: Greenes Fence uses dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative Tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- Stack and expand: our value line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other value beds and add-on parts to create the Grand Garden of your dreams.
- LONGEVITY AND SPECIFICATIONS: Cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden. Left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time. To preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice. Each board is 1/2 inch thick and 3. 5 inches in height. The routed corner posts are 1. 5 inches square and come with 2. 5-inch-square decorative tops.